Wild Families is about helping families of any size, shape and structure to enjoy, discover, learn about and look after nature together. We have a range of activity pages for families with children aged up to 12 years old.
Our resources are great for any adults and children discovering and learning about nature together.
- Use our Wild Families Activity Sheets to make your family adventures a little wilder. You could try a do anywhere nature activity, find out about great places to visit with the family, learn about the family lives of Victoria’s native animals, find ways to look after nature together and try colouring-ins, quizzes and drawings.
- Check out our activities for family friendly activities or join us for our annual Wild Families day event.
Why Wild Families?
Your family can get a lot from spending time outdoors in nature, including:
- Better physical health through exercise and opportunities to get dirty.
- Stronger relationships by having positive experiences together.
- Learning first-hand about nature and the great outdoors.
- Having fun together!
Find out more
Join the Wild Families mailing list by emailing Caitlin at [email protected]