- Work with one of Victoria’s leading nature conservation organisations
- Join a team of passionate and experienced professionals
- Enjoy flexible workplace conditions
Rare opportunity to utilise your impressive publication know-how to help continue a long legacy of nature protection and conservation.
In this role, you’ll coordinate and produce high-quality marketing, digital and print publications for program activities, events, our quarterly Park Watch magazine and more.
You’ll report to the Digital Engagement and Communications Manager and work closely with a passionate and experienced team of campaign and communications staff.
This is a desk-based position involving computer use and working with others towards shared goals in a collaborative environment.
Key duties include:
- Sourcing, developing, fact checking, editing and sometimes writing relevant articles, with accompanying photos and other graphics for Park Watch and other key publications
- Coordination of all stages of Park Watch, VNPA annual report and other key publications: layout, design to print ready, approval, printing and mail out
- Management of a graphic design contractor, printers and other contractors (as required)
- Ensuring Park Watch and inserts are prepared on time and mailed out according to deadlines
- Seeking to continuously improve the content, style and distribution of Park Watch so that it is relevant, readable, attractive and accessible as possible
- Development of strategies to increase partnership, advertising, distribution and subscription opportunities
- Coordinate advertising or notices/inserts and acknowledgements required for Park Watch or other publications
- Working with campaign staff to ensure an accurate representation of VNPA’s position and appropriate messages and stories are incorporated within Park Watch and other publications
- Working with fundraising staff to ensure appropriate donation forms, fundraising messages and stories are incorporated within Park Watch and other relevant publications
- Working with the Digital Engagement & Communications Manager and team to produce digital editions of Park Watch
- Assist with management of photo library and coordinate relevant archiving and registering of Park Watch
- Development of marketing and campaigns material, including reports, proposals, posters, flyers etc
- Work with finance and administration staff to manage invoices; oversee the budget for Park Watch and ensure products and services represent good value for the VNPA.
Supporting material can be viewed here.
How to apply
1. Prepare your application including:
- A statement addressing EACH of the items in the ‘Position Selection Criteria’ outlined in the position description
- Your resume/CV identifying relevant experience
- A covering letter is not required
2. Submit your application through Ethical Jobs.
We’ll only consider applications that clearly address the selection criteria.