The Victorian National Parks Association has been at the forefront of nature conservation campaigns for almost 70 years, with outstanding results.
Share our vision for Victoria to have a diverse and healthy natural environment protected, respected and enjoyed by all.
Full time (1.0 FTE)
Salary range $81,406 – $89,390 + Superannuation
Based in Carlton
The Victorian National Parks Association is seeking an Office Coordinator to ensure the smooth operation of the VNPA office. This position acts as the first point of contact for members, supporters and the public by providing a positive, professional and welcoming environment. The Officer Coordinator works closely with all staff to ensure quality and reliable systems and procedures are maintained, and provides key administrative support for a range of tasks including the member and supporter database, membership administration, processing accounts payable and receivable, general administration and assisting with meetings and events.
- Coordinate reception and front desk services as the first point of contact for members and the public including telephone reception, email management, incoming and outgoing mail, membership and website enquiries; and office visitors.
- Coordinate supporter administration including the timely processing of membership applications, renewal notices, donation receipts, regular giving schedules and thank you letters from receipt through to banking.
- Coordinate day to day administration of the VNPA’s membership and supporter database including data entry, data maintenance, user access, basic staff assistance, standard reporting/analysis, general documentation and problem solving.
- Coordinate the accounts payable process from source transaction through to electronic payment.
- Coordinate general office tasks including office equipment service and repairs; room bookings; key register; document management, filing and archiving; purchase of staff amenities; mail outs; stationery orders; etc.
- Coordinate office volunteers in liaison with the Finance & Operations Manager
- Maintain the Office Procedures Manual and the Council’s Compendium of Policies.
- Supervise casual and project staff, consultants and volunteers, as required.
- Assist with VNPA meetings and key VNPA member and donor events as directed (such as the AGM and other supporter events) in collaboration with other staff, volunteers and Council;
- Assist with improving administrative systems and processes
- Assist with OHS compliance in liaison with the Finance & Operations Manager
- Other appropriate administrative duties as required.
For enquiries please contact Heath Rickard, Finance & Operations Manager [email protected] or (03) 9341 6503.
Click for VNPA Office Coordinator Position Description
How to apply:
- Prepare your application including:
- A statement addressing the Selection Criteria. Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
- Your resume
- Cover letter (optional)
- Send your application to the VNPA by email to [email protected]
5pm Monday 30 August 2021 – late applications will not be considered.