Membership gives you the opportunity to actively enjoy Victoria’s magnificent national parks and natural areas, while providing support for important nature conservation activities across the state.
- The opportunity to actively support Victoria’s leading nature conservation group.
- Our bushwalking and outdoor activities program including short walks, overnight hikes, excursions by coach and social events (printed program posted to Members every three months).
- Our hard copy magazine Park Watch (delivered to your address quarterly).
- Invitations to conservation activities, including tree-planting and working with experts to monitor flora and fauna across land and sea with NatureWatch and ReefWatch.
- Family activities and resources.
- Discounts from like-minded businesses.
Annual membership fees to suit everyone:
- $65 for individuals
- $40 for concession (e.g. students and pensioners).
- $90 for households and families.
- $65 for smaller, not-for-profit organisations with less than 100 members.
- $100 for larger, not-for-profit organisations with more than 100 members and commercial organisations.
How to join:
- Join online using the form on this page.
- Phone 03 9341 6500.
- Download and fill out our Membership Form (PDF) and post it to Victorian National Parks Association, Level 3, 60 Leicester St, Carlton, VIC, 3053.
For assistance please phone us on 03 9341 6500 or email [email protected].
If you are looking for an inspiring present for your friends and family, please consider a gift membership (PDF).