Membership gives you the opportunity to actively enjoy Victoria’s magnificent national parks and natural areas, while providing support for important nature conservation activities across the state.
Member benefits include:
- Our bushwalking and outdoor activities program, including hiking, cycling and camping.
- Excursions to parks and other places of interest.
- An Under 35s program, including social nights.
- Family activities and resources.
- Invitations to conservation activities, like working with experts to monitor flora and fauna across land and sea with NatureWatch and ReefWatch.
- Quarterly magazine ‘Park Watch’ and email updates.
- The opportunity to actively support one of Victoria’s leading nature conservation groups.
- Discounts from like-minded businesses.
Annual membership fees to suit everyone:
- $65 for individuals
- $40 for concession (e.g. students and pensioners)
- $90 for households and families
- $65 for smaller, not-for-profit organisations with less than 100 members
- $100 for larger, not-for-profit organisations with more than 100 members and commercial organisations
How to join:
- Join online
- Phone 03 9341 6500.
- Download a Membership Form (PDF) and post it to Victorian National Parks Association, Level 3, 60 Leicester St, Carlton, VIC, 3053.
For assistance please phone us on 03 9341 6500 or email [email protected].
If you’re looking for an inspiring present for your nature-loving friends and family, please consider a gift membership.