Membership gives you the opportunity to actively enjoy Victoria’s magnificent national parks and natural areas, while providing support for important nature conservation activities across the state.
Member benefits include:
- Victoria’s largest bushwalking and outdoor activities program including; hiking, canoeing, cycling and camping.
- Excursions by coach to parks and other places of interest.
- An Under 35s program, including social nights.
- Family activities and resources.
- Invitations to conservation activities; tree-planting and working with experts to monitor flora and fauna across land and sea with NatureWatch and ReefWatch.
- Quarterly magazine ‘Park Watch’ and our ebulletin Nature’s Voice.
- The opportunity to actively support one of Victoria’s leading nature conservation group.
- Discounts from like-minded businesses.
Membership options to suit everyone:
- Individuals, including a concession option for students and pensioners.
- Households and families.
- Smaller, not-for-profit organisations with less than 100 members.
- Larger not-for-profit organisations with more than 100 members and commercial organisations.
How to join:
- Join online using the form on this page.
- Phone 03 9341 6500.
- Download a VNPA Membership Form (PDF) and post it to Victorian National Parks Association, Level 3, 60 Leicester St, Carlton, VIC, 3053.
For assistance please phone us on 03 9341 6500 or email [email protected].
If you’re looking for an inspiring present for your nature-loving friends and family, please consider a gift membership.