Will you help protect Western Port Bay?
Western Port Bay is a beloved natural wonder. It’s a playground for Victorians and visitors alike.
But this living wonder can’t survive the relentless list of threats.
Water pollution. Gas terminals. Population pressures. The decline of marine creatures.
History has shown us that nothing is off the table. Gas and oil terminals. Container ports. Ammonia-urea and nuclear power plants.
What’s our goal? A holistic approach to how we look after the Bay. A sustainable economy that respects – not exploits – the area’s living wonders.
We can protect the bay. For future generations, ourselves, and the living web of life – the nature we love and depend on.
Donate to be part of the healthy future for Western Port Bay.
Your gift will help to create and finalise:
- A detailed, thoughtful, well-informed plan for Western Port Bay
- The engagement of relevant agencies, scientists, conservationists, businesses, the local community and Traditional Custodians to work together as equal partners to develop and carry out the plan
- A dedicated Fund to deliver the plan
With your help, we will safeguard this beautiful Bay into the future and be ready to counter the next damaging development idea for the gem that is Western Port Bay.
We can’t protect Western Port Bay without your help. Please donate if you can.
How to donate:
- Donate online using the form on this page
- Phone the team on 03 9341 6500
Donations over $2 are tax-deductible. ABN: 34 217 717 593
For assistance, please call us on 03 9341 6500 or email [email protected]
Thank you for your gift.