Contacting your representatives about issues of concern has a significant impact.

You can email, write a letter, call, visit their offices, or message them on social media.

Below are some resources to help you.

Common contacts:

Find your electorate and representatives:

Australian Electoral Commission

Members of Federal Parliament:

House of Representatives (Lower House)

Senators (Upper House)

Members of State Parliament:

Legislative Assembly (Lower House)

Legislative Council (Upper House)

Local Government contacts:

Victorian Local Government Contacts

(compiled with thanks to