Thank you for renewing your VNPA Membership.
Membership gives you the opportunity to actively enjoy Victoria’s magnificent national parks and natural areas, while providing support for important nature conservation activities across the state.
- Victoria’s largest bushwalking and outdoor activities program including short walks, hiking, cycling and camping.
- Excursions by coach to parks and other places of interest.
- An Under 35s program, including social nights.
- Family activities.
- Invitations to conservation activities: tree-planting and working with experts to monitor flora and fauna across land and sea with NatureWatch and ReefWatch.
- Quarterly magazine ‘Park Watch’ and our ebulletin Nature’s Voice.
- The opportunity to actively support Victoria’s leading nature conservation group.
- Discounts at outdoor stores.
Annual membership fees to suit everyone:
- $65 for individuals
- $40 for concession (e.g. students and pensioners).
- $90 for households and families.
- $65 for smaller, not-for-profit organisations with less than 100 members.
- $100 for larger, not-for-profit organisations with more than 100 members and commercial organisations.
How to renew
- Renew online using the form on this page.
- Phone 03 9341 6500.
- Print a Membership Form (PDF) and post to Victorian National Parks Association, Level 3, 60 Leicester St, Carlton, VIC, 3053.
For assistance please phone us on 03 9341 6500 or email [email protected].
If you are looking for an inspiring present for your nature-loving friends and family please consider a gift membership (PDF).