As a Member, you’re strengthening the effort to stop the causes driving native wildlife and habitat to extinction, you’re helping protect our beaches and marine life. You’re rescuing our parks, reserves and special places.
And as a Member, you’re an important part of one of Victoria’s oldest conservation organisations. You’re putting your values into practice.
- Access to our bushwalking and outdoor activities programs, including short walks, hikes, cycling, and camping.
- Excursions by coach to parks and other places of interest, with a guide and like-minded company.
- An Under 35s program, including social nights and outdoor activities.
- Family activities and resources through the Wild Families program.
- Invitations to conservation activities, including tree-planting and working with experts to monitor flora and fauna across land and sea with our NatureWatch and ReefWatch citizen science programs.
- Quarterly magazine Park Watch and email updates.
- The opportunity to actively support Victoria’s leading nature conservation group.
- Knowing that your voice is being raised in the corridors of power.
- The satisfaction of standing up for nature.
- Discounts from like-minded businesses.
Annual membership fees to suit everyone:
- $65 for individuals.
- $40 for concession (e.g. students and pensioners).
- $90 households and families.
- $65 for small not-for-profit organisations with less than 100 members.
- $100 for large not-for-profit organisations with more than 100 members and commercial organisations.
How to join:
- Join online using the form on this page
- Phone 03 9341 6500
- Download and fill out our Membership Form (PDF) and post it to Victorian National Parks Association, Level 3, 60 Leicester St, Carlton, VIC, 3053
For assistance please phone us on 03 9341 6500 or email [email protected]