Become a Parks Protector with the Victorian National Parks Association
When you make the important commitment to become a Parks Protector by giving monthly, we’ll make sure you are kept up to date on the impact of your support.
- You’ll receive your tax-receipt for all your monthly gifts in July, including an update on the progress we’ve made together thanks to your support.
- You’ll be kept up to date with regular emails, such as the Nature’s Voice ebulletin, so you get the latest on new scientific research, the latest political developments and any looming threats to our national parks and native wildlife.
- You’ll be invited to special events, including personal updates with VNPA’s Executive Director, special launches of campaign materials and briefings, and fascinating guest speakers.
- You’ll be well-informed by in-depth articles in your quarterly magazine, Park Watch, on subjects as diverse as reforming the state’s Flora and Fauna Guarantee Act and the plight of the Vulnerable Hooded Plover at the Belfast Coastal Reserve, as well as stories from bushwalkers and adventurers of the glorious places they’ve discovered around your state.
- You’ll learn what the will happen if even more of Victoria’s forests are logged and how parks can deliver more health benefits than miracle drugs.
- You’ll get access to over 250 events each year through the bushwalking and activities program.
Most of all though, you’ll know that when, with your help, important environmental campaigns are won, that you were there, that you helped, that you were part of it.
How to donate monthly
- Donate online using the form on this page
- Phone 03 9341 6500
- Print a monthly donation form and post to VNPA, Level 3, 60 Leicester St, Carlton, VIC, 3053
For assistance please call 03 9341 6500 or email [email protected]
Thank you for your gift to nature.
Can’t commit to a monthly donation? Make a one-off gift here.