Leased out, carved up and sold off
From private development in our national parks to mining in state parks and the eradication of green wedges, the State Government's 'environment' plans are steering us towards long-term environmental damage.
Together, with your support, we can put the breaks on.
A few clicks is all it takes for you to significantly boost the VNPA's ability to combat some of the most serious threats to Victoria's environment we've seen in decades.
Please help by donating today.
We have serious work to do ensuring that "before it's too late" does not become "what have we done."
Donate now. And say no to:
- Large-scale private development in the hearts of our national parks.
- Open cut gold mining in the Wombat State Forest.
- Mineral fossicking and prospecting in national parks.
- Carving up critically important green wedges for urban sprawl.
- Exposing endangered grasslands to extinction.
- Devaluing nature by diminishing necessary legal protections.
- Cattle grazing in national parks and fouling riverside land.
- Refusing to link Red Gum National Parks along the Murray River to help protect a rare environment.
- Destroying rare, important and irreplaceable natural habitats.
- Opposing environmental water flows to unique River Red Gum forests.
- Axing frontline environmental public services for our marine and coastal environments.
- Firewood free-for-alls that rip out plant and animal habits and deny locals viable business.
By donating to the VNPA you are joining a team of dedicated conservationists proud to say: "we did a lot." We don't have a replacement for what we're losing.
What can you do
Donate today - every donation we receive helps protect Victoria's national parks, native plants and animals, and their habitats.