Become a VNPA Member
VNPA Membership provides the opportunity to actively enjoy Victoria's magnificent national parks and natural areas, whilst also providing support for important nature conservation activities across the state.
- Victoria's largest bushwalking and outdoor activities program including: hiking, canoeing, cycling and camping
- Excursions by coach to parks and other places of interest
- Under 35s program, including social nights
- Family activities
- Invitations to conservation activities: tree-planting and working with experts to monitor flora and fauna across land and sea
- Quarterly magazine 'Park Watch', and regular newsletters
- The opportunity to actively support victoria's leading nature conservation group.